Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I'm Passionate About ~ Part One ~ My Kids

I have a few things that I am passionate in life and the first would be my kids! I just love them so much! I love spending each day with them, watching them learn and grow! Watching the awesome little things they do. I enjoy every aspect of parenting, even the gross and frustrating parts (dealing with those moments help to make me a more patient and loving Mother).
I have always dreamed of being a Mommy and I can't even express how happy I am to have two little amazing kids!
They make me laugh so hard each day, with their strange little ways of doing things, their HUGE smiles and their kooky sense of humour (wonder where they get that from?).
Carebear has been a happy kid since she was born. She's always been super content no matter what. At playgroups she would sit and wait till a toy came rolling by, pick it up and play with it till another kid walked by and took it. This wouldn't upset her, she'd just wait for the next toy to come along.
She is always surprising me with the new things she has learned that day and always makes me laugh out loud with the way she goofs around.
B-Man is another happy one! Always full of smiles, enough to share with everyone. He only cries when he's hungry, other than that it's all smiles from him.
He loves his big sister so much! He watches her play and laughs at all the things she does. He admires her so much! Watching the two of them interact makes my day makes it all worth while.

I am blessed to spend each day with them. I love colouring pictures with Carebear and giving B-Man big cuddles and making them both laugh! Teaching them their colours, numbers, shapes and a bit of Spanish (not as much as I'd like but I'm working on it). Watching the light bulb go on over their heads when they figure out something new!

The funny part about being a Mom is how much I really didn't know before becoming one!

There's a quote I love, "I was a really good Mom before I had kids," I love that because it's so true! I had a lot of ideas of what being a Mom would be like, but it wasn't until I first held Carebear in my arms that I realized I really didn't know anything.

I call Carebear my "Trial Child" since we've gotten the chance to try things out with her and now know what we like and don't like so we can do that with B-Man. LOL poor kid.

I don't do things like "others" do, but I feel I have two, well behaved, cute, smart, funny, loving children so I guess I must be doing something right :)

I can't imagine my life without my children! They are my everything and I love them so much!




No comments: