Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Why I am "Mother Hen"

I have been Mother Hen since high school. I am a worrier at heart and tend to fuss over people. When I had friends over to my place I would always make sure they had everything that they needed. My friends would always tease me as I walked around at parties and asked them a million times if they needed anything; "Water? Food? Can I get you something to drink?". I like to make people feel at home, even if I tend to pester them a bit too much :)


I've had many nick names over the years but this one has always made me the happiest.
I like fussing over people and trying to make them as comfortable as I can. 

I like to go out of my way to make someone feel special.
Since having kids, I find that I am a bit too tired to do as much as I used to but I still find joy in doing special little things and being sincerely concerned for others well being.



I've also always wanted to be a Mom. I love kids and have dreamed of having as many as I could! As much as it can be extremely stressful at times, I actually love the chaos. 
One day my Rooster took the chickies out for the day and I was left at home to enjoy some much needed solitude.
I tell you, I couldn't wait for them to get back! It was so quiet, too quiet! I missed the chaos, I missed the noise and sadly, I missed the mess! LOL

I hope to have a few more chicks one day! I love being a Mom so much!


Whether it's from worrying and caring about others, or playing and loving my own little chicks, I hope to always have the name, "Mother Hen".



No comments: