Thursday, January 26, 2012

You Don't Like Me


So much crazy stuff has been happening right now in my life so I thought what better way to express it then in a poem.

Enjoy....

You Don't Like Me
A Poem By Mother Hen

I heard through the grapevine, that you don't like me any more,
and although I am sad to hear and it makes me a little sore,

I'm too tired and too busy to really give a crap,
it's not that I don't care, I just don't have time for that.

You don't like how I raise my kids, the books, TV or games they play.
Pacifiers, bottles, breast feeding, co-sleeping, it's up to me at the end of the day.

Who I'm friends with or not, or who writes on my Facebook wall,
What I did or didn't do, what you think or what you saw,

It's not really any of your business to critic, comment or mock.
It's me that will pay the consequences, so please don't sit there and talk.

I've made mistakes in the past and survived, I'll survive the ones I make now,
and although you think you have the right, I'm too tired and too busy to care any how.

Pretending to be my friend, was just a waste of time,
because a friend that talks behind my back is no friend of mine.

All the talking, stories and the games, I've really had enough.
I'm way too tired and too busy to care about that stuff.

I'm sorry if being mean is how I'm coming across, 
but honestly if you don't like me, it really is your loss.

I have others that love me dearly, no matter what I do,
and in life all that matters, are the people that love you.

2 comments:

cdnkaro said...

Fantastic post! The message AND the poem were excellent:)

Mother Hen said...

Thanks :)